Edmonton Gamer

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fear, Freedom and Fathom

So as a chapter closes in my life(a door closes as you might say) I shrug off the bad times, rejoice in the good times.

This is where I iron out the wrinkles and put on my A-game.

This is the time of my life.

Can't wait around any longer for things to happen, now is the time for action!

I want what I will get. It sticks out, and I want it.

It's a lottery of sorts metaphorically speaking.

The world is my oyster...Who want's to join me!?

Ciao,

1 Comments:

  • YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHEBAG!! YOU HAVE IDEA HOW MUCH ABOUT YOU IS OUT ON THE INTERENET? YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH CHEATING? AND MIND PLAYING YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH

    -Anon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home