Edmonton Gamer

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The un-written rules of the World: written by Me

I am going to keep it simple here, this is basically going to be what the title says - updated every time I think of something witty, or when people submit their additions.

Do you ever notice how some people in life seem to get away with murder, sometimes even without notice? I always do. Most of the time it's the little things that I notice. Here's a prime example - when someone buds in front of you in line and nobody says anything. It makes you want to buy a T-shirt that says "No this isn't the first time I've bud in line, I'm just ignorant" or something to the lines of "I don't worry about the "rules" ".

People like that bug the hell out of me. What's that fifteen extra seconds going to do for you, anyway? Makes you want to trip them on their way out of the store or something. That actually happened to me today as I was leaving a store in the mall, so I elbowed the arrogant jackass as he passed me. He didn't say anything, he knew what he did...

Anyway I will keep updating this post, but without further adieu here are the un-written rules written by Me (in no particular order, just how I thought them up).

1. Budding in lines: It's just arrogant - If you want to do that, go back to mother Russia or something...Try that shit in New-York and you'll get soup nazi'd right out onto the curb.

2. Mall Walking Rules: It's not Sunday, grandma! - If you feel like crawling your way through the mall, perhaps you can do so in the mornings so us healthier-able-to-actually-walk-at-a-normal-pace individuals don't have to trip over your pre-historic asses. This also includes standing in place, talking in front of an escalator or stairwell. Free-Flow, people...Learn it!

3. The good, the bad and the Ugly - I don't know you, I don't talk to you...You don't know me...Get the point? Don't break the cycle.

4. If you don't know something, don't pretend you do - I see this all the time and it bugs the hell out of me. If you can't do what I'm asking of you, then don't pretend you will have it done in a timely manner, because you obviously can't do it.

5. Coming soon.
6. Coming soon.
7. Etc.

Submit your un-written rule here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home