Edmonton Gamer

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday PILE

After many requests, I am officially adding these new utilities to my spyware scanner list. I find that some issues aren't being consumed by Adware/Spybot.

Adding MS Scanner. This mixed with my google toolbar and Housecall should fix my problems.

Windows Registry Cleaner. - Use this to remove entries that have been "swept under the carpet" so to speak.

Also check out this cool app, it's free and online.
Cool Free Digital Photo Organizer online.

2 Comments:

  • im going to say you arent a gamer because you are posting at 10am and normal times. Come on!
    im from Edmonton to. check me out.

    By Blogger Typhon, at 2:55 AM  

  • Heh, I also work which makes me post at work.

    By Blogger Etown Gamer, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home