Edmonton Gamer

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday Chillin to some Foo Fighters

What's the deal with all of these television shows that deal with "celebrety cars"? I mean...DRIVESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS? Wtf is that all about?

I'm glad you can show off all the cars you own, but that's like having a nascar without a driver. It's like having a plastic cake. I'm glad it looks pretty in your garage and on the magazine covers, but you probably can't drive it for shit. Not to be mean, because I'm sure there is a certain percentage of the population that owns these vehicles that knows how to drive. All I'm saying is that these vehicles are becoming more of a freaking Fabergé Egg sitting in a glass case rather than the Four wheel driving VEHICLESthey were made for.

p.s. That car is my baby....no really....If Dodge see's this...I will gladly advertise for you and take one of those off your hands. I mean there's only one in Edmonton that I've seen so far.

Anyway I digress.

On the other hand there is a nice variation of this celebrety car influx. This variation is the sudden explosion of "pimping my ride" that seems to be popping up all over the world. I mean have you seen the American chopper shows and all of those? They tweak these nice motorcycles and make them look awesome. The point of the show is to make the vehicle that they ACTAULLY drive look and drive like it were brand new. This variation is acceptable to me.

My point is that we need television that is educational and that is positive to the community, rather than showcasing Celebrety Gossip and turning these celebreties into statues on these pedistals...It needs to stop. I mean if you really loved them, you wouldn't be posting nude pictures of them on the internet.

On another note...I have two seether songs that I thought were good on my playlist...They suck. After a nice long playlist of songs, you two = cut.

arg...NEXT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home