Edmonton Gamer

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mucho False Advertiso American Style



The above picture was taken from the Below website and I believe that this kind of false advertising is way too prominent these days.

Often companies will limit their offers or rebates or "deals" to American residents only. This aggrivates me more than words can describe.

This is my response to this in letter form:



If you can forgive the terrible spelling of "planet" aka PLANT, and you can forgive the odd formatting that the quotations (\" "\) are done in, then this letter is great!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am the crusader for small injustices! Tadaa! Faster than a speeding slinky, able to jump small curbs in a single bound!

Anyway I've started my path on the crusade for the injustices of False advertising.

2 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I am looking around many blogs to see how and what to write about. I like what you have here and was wondering if you can help me out. I know that this is not on the subject you are talking about, but any help would be appreciated.

    I was thinking of writing about long island parks What do you think? Check the site and let me know.

    Best regards,

    Lon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

  • Random bastards...

    By Blogger Etown Gamer, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home