Edmonton Gamer

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Look at this goofy ass

This is what happens when you pass out around your gay friends.

Ninja Squirrel.

Why do people have to hate on the 1337speak? I mean why don't you take your negativeness and your anger and go back to your hotel rooms, you tourists!

On another topic, this pic is of the craziest bus I have ever seen! It's seriously perfect advertising for whatever company...It reminds me of JAWS.

Look at this great marvel courtesy of Skoopy. Who's the comedic Genius who designed this work of architechtual perfection? You should be rolled up into a carpet and thrown off a bridge.

1 Comments:

  • 100 blogs in 100 days, day 33: Energy Drink Reviews
    Day 33 of 100 blogs in 100 days goes along way to justifying the theory that there is truly a blog for everyone and everything, from Dan Mayer.
    Howdy, I'm new around here. Like your Blog. If you are interested, go see my best internet business site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest.

    By Blogger Badger, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home