Edmonton Gamer

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday morning GRAB BAG

Well here it is. Friday's grab bag of goodies. Take what you want and leave any comments you want.

This bubble apparently can transport up to 15 people at a time across water. What kind of crazy inventor came up with this? I mean honestly this thing looks like a marshmallow cake or something. How do you steer it? I dunno..I would probably give this invention a 5/10 on my super cool scale. I would check this site out as well as it's got a lot of cool "Ikea" type inventions on it.

Anyway back to the grab bag...It looks like we have a perfect case of not doing your homework. I'm Lovin it.

Here is the HILARIOUS PIC of THE DAY coming directly to you from frederiksamuel.

The funniest part is the guy on the bus. It's almost as if he knows what the picture looks like and it appears as if he's reacting to it! Hilarious.

Dunlop shoes..The commercials make them look like gold and silver on a platinum platter. I will be adding www.frederiksamuel.com as a link on my page, because it is hilarious.

That's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home