Edmonton Gamer

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Want to learn a new language? Learn Dexter



Seriously if you have ever watched this show, try to follow along with what he's saying... If you try to say what he says - the way he says it... It's so funny that it's almost a different language. Anyway check it out, its on YTV. Not that I endorse this channel in any way - what with it's retarded pre-school brain-wash, sattelite, memory chip in your head - television programming, but yeah I admit there are a few shows that pique my interest. I hope they start showing Smurfs again...hmmmm... Just think....

2 Comments:

  • I personally would like the smurfs back on the air but... Thundercats would make me watch tv again.

    Thundercats forEVvver

    By Anonymous Justin, at 2:40 PM  

  • ’m due to finish university in a year or so and am considering going backpacking across Asia, iv heard the countryside is beautiful and the people are so spiritual I think it could be an amazing opportunity to see the world. However I can only speak English and basic French, does anybody know if I would need to learn Hindi? Another problem is how to go about learning Hindi, or any other language that I would need! Is there any good language learning software available that’s pretty cheap?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home