Edmonton Gamer

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nickelback, that's right!




New Nickelback album coming out! I think it's going to be pretty decent. I think you and I both know that these guys are the best that Canada has to offer right now in the lines of "rock" so at least we have something to hang on to. I was listening to 96x and they said it was a mix of Jessica Simpson and something else - I dunno I wasn't listening. Anyway I heard the single nad its pretty good, mostly acoustic - which I like.

The moral of the story is.....Radio sux ( yes you, 96x )

2 Comments:

  • Nickelback is pretty good. Only problem I have with them is they have Jesus as lead singer .. and they all the songs sound the same

    Vandersmut out

    By Anonymous YOHAN VANDERSMUT, at 12:56 PM  

  • The funny part is that they are NOT religious at all and they say that!

    By Blogger Etown Gamer, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home