Edmonton Gamer

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Congratulations Justin & Myria

I just wanted to congratulate you two on a wonderful Wedding ceremony followed by an even more wonderful meal. The open bar was a bonus, but not needed as I wasn't prepared to get too drunk =)

I hope you two enjoy many years of hapiness with eachother, you deserve it. I can't think of two people more perfect for eachother than you two. Not to mention the fact that whenever I picture you two together, I can't help but laugh ( in my head ) at someone we used to be friends with ( I think you both know who I'm referring to, but just in case I included a picture of Mr.Cool's glasses ).




Anyways I wanted to thank you guys for inviting me and I hope you enjoyed your day.

p.s. I cleaned house in Texas Hold'em poker vs. Justin's family =)


Regards,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home