Edmonton Gamer

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BF2 helicopter maddness here I come

Okay so I bought a Cyborg Evo joystick so that I can hone in on my helicopter skills in BF2 when I get some time.

I just wanted to let you all know my experience with this Joystick from box opening to use.

From the initial setup the whole thing was very easy to install and use. I took it out of the box, plugged it in and it automatically found my hardware. From that point I popped in the CD-ROM provided and installed the software. I then opened BF2 after installation completed and proceeded to setup my controls. This was the hard part, because I had no idea how I wanted to fly using this joystick ( first time flier ). From here I went to MIRC and searched for some BF2 channels. This proved to be useful as I found someone with the same joystick who plays BF2. He helped me setup my joystick perfectly and I gotta tell you...It's a lot of fun using this thing. It did take a couple of hours to get used to it, however now that I have been playing around, I find this to be WAY more sensitive and WAY more responsive.

I love this thing, go buy one!

Also if you are interested in any BF2 campaign's, head over to www.global-conflict.org and add yourself to a side.

See you on the battlefield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home